Dashamahavidya & Tantra siddha World Famous Guruji
"LORD SHIVA is the King of all Yoga and Tantra. Lord Shiva is the Founder and Owner of all Yoga and Tantra!." Generally tantriks worship Lord Shiva and/or Goddess Shakti.
Lord Dattatreya is a Hindu deity encompassing the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, collectively known as Trimurti. However, In the Nath (Shiva Gotra, Rudraj Brahmin, Yogi) tradition, Dattatreya is recognized as an Avatar or incarnation of Shiva and as the Adi-Guru (First Teacher) of the Adinath Sampradaya of the Nathas. Vashikaran mantras are found in various civilization since long. In hindu mythology Guru Gorakhnath wrote many vashikaran mantra & shabar mantra to control upon someone desired person.
Shastrishree Dr.Rupnathji is a Dashamahavidya & Tantra siddha World Famous Guru.
Dakshinamurthy or Jnana Dakshinamurti is an aspect of Shiva as a guru (teacher) of all types of knowledge and bestower of jnana. This aspect of Shiva is his personification as the supreme or the ultimate awareness, understanding and knowledge. This form represents Shiva in his aspect as a teacher of yoga, music, and wisdom, and giving exposition on the shastras. He is worshipped as the god of wisdom, complete and rewarding meditation.
Shastrishree Dr.Rupnathji is a Dakshinamurthy siddha World Famous guru.
51 Shakti Peethas of Maa Durga ---- Maa Sati , Dakshayani :
1. Kirit Shakti Peeth, 2. Vrindavan Shakti Peeth, 3. Shivaharkaray or Karavipur Shakti Peeth, 4. Shriparvata Shakti Peeth, 5. Varanasi (Vishalakshi) Shakti Peeth, 6. Godavari Tir Shakti Peeth, 7. Suchindram Shakti Peeth, 8. Panchasaagar Shakti Peeth, 9. Jwalamukhi Shakti Peeth, 10. Bhairava Parvat Shakti Peeth, 11. Attahas Shakti Peeth, 12. Janasthan Shakti Peeth, 13. Amarnath Shakti Peeth, 14. Nandipur Shakti Peeth, 15. Sri Sailam Shakti Peeth, 16. Nalhatti Shakti Peeth, 17. Mithila Shakti Peeth, 18. Ratnavali Shakti Peeth, 19. Prabhas Shakti Peeth, 20. Jallandhar Shakti Peeth, 21. Chitrakoot Shakti Peeth, 22. Deoghar Shakti Peeth, 23. Vakreshwar Shakti Peeth, 24. Kanyakumari Shakti Peeth, 25. Bahula Shakti Peeth, 26. Ujjain Shakti Peeth, 27. Manivedika Shakti Peeth, 28. Prayag Shakti Peeth, 29. Puri Shakti Peeth, 30. Kanchipuram Shakti Peeth, 31. AmarKantak Shakti Peeth, 32. Sona Shakti Peeth, 33. Kamakhya Shakti Peeth, 34. Jayantia Shakti Peeth, 35. Patna Shakti Peeth, 36. Tristrota Shakti Peeth, 37. Tripura Shakti Peeth, 38. Vibasha Shakti Peeth, 39. Kurukshetra Shakti Peeth, 40. Yogadaya Shakti Peeth, 41. Virat Shakti Peeth, 42. Kalipitha Shakti Peeth, 43. Manasa Shakti Peeth, 44. Nellore Shakti Peeth, 45. Gandaki Shakti Peeth, 46. Pasupathinath Shakti Peeth, 47. Hingula Shakti Peeth, 48. Sugandha Shakti Peeth, 49. Karota Shakti Peeth, 50. Chattal Shakti Peeth, 51. Yashor Shakti Peeth
Shastrishree Dr.Rupnathji is a Kamakhya Shakti Peeth & Sarva Devi Peeth siddha World Famous guru.
1. Kali : The ultimate form of Brahman, "Devourer of Time" (Supreme Deity of Kalikula systems).
2. Tara : The Goddess as Guide and Protector, or Who Saves. Who offers the ultimate knowledge which gives salvation (also known as Neel Saraswati).
3. Lalita-Tripurasundari (Shodashi) : The Goddess Who is "Beautiful in the Three Worlds" (Supreme Deity of Srikula systems); the "Tantric Parvati" or the "Moksha Mukta".
4. Bhuvaneshvari : The Goddess as World Mother, or Whose Body is the Cosmos.
5. Bhairavi : The Fierce Goddess.
6. Chhinnamasta : The Self-Decapitated Goddess.
7. Dhumavati : The Widow Goddess,or the Goddess of death.
8. Bagalamukhi : The Goddess Who Paralyzes Enemies.
9. Matangi : the Prime Minister of Lalita (in Srikula systems); the "Tantric Saraswati".
10. Kamala : The Lotus Goddess; the "Tantric Lakshmi".
Shastrishree Dr.Rupnathji is a Dashamahavidya siddha World Famous Guru.
Secrets of Your Soul; Soul Purpose & Birth Chart/Horoscope Reading Astrological Consultation By Tantra Siddha Yogi Dr.Rupnathji.
"The biggest Sin is being in Ignorance". All kind of problems in human life are derived from the ignorance. You need to destroy your ignorance through the right knowledge if you want to be free from all of your problems. Remember, knowledge is your birthright and the real knowledge only comes from the heaven through Siddhas, Yogis and Rishis who has mastered the science and art to activate the whole brain and reach to Super Consciuos State to connect with cosmic intelligence, the Eternal Light of Spirit (God).
These days it has become popular to recommend some jewel as a remedial measure. They are not traditionally recommended as a remedial measure. There are various astrological remedies available at Born Sage Tantra Siddha Yogi Shastrishree Dr.Rupnathji ( Dr.Rupak Nath ). Remedies the solutions that will help you to overcome complicated situations in your life. These Remedies are the perfect solutions for appeasement of negative planets that influence greatly on your horoscope. The reigning God of Hinduism is Vishnu, who is the “incarnated Sun”, and the most divine. Sometimes when there is chaos on the Earth Vishnu visits the earth in various forms such as the Ram, bull or lion. These symbols were found on temple walls dating back 7,000 years, and are still used in Astrology today with the signs of Aries the Ram, Taurus the Bull and Leo the Lion. In Hindu Astrology the concept of Karma and Reincarnation plays a very important role and can determine the “stage” a persons soul has reached in this current lifetime.